- Personal information of users (card numbers and contact details) is kept secure and shall not be shared with any third party, unless required for the completion of the transaction or after obtaining the users' permission in this regard.
- Users may opt for alerts (TOC or events) at the time of registration.
- The copyright of the content remains with the company - M/S BEST Journals
- Rights to copy/print/save the content of the journals are restricted by default, unless otherwise agreed upon by the company M/S BEST Journals
- No direct commercial reuse of the content is permitted, without specific permission of the company - M/S BEST Journals
The company - M/S BEST Journals is not responsible for any ramifications arising out of usage of information.
|Terms & Conditions
- Orders will be processed only upon realization of full subscription amount and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Indian Libraries/Institutes are required to place the order on the letter head of the institute.
- Print copies will be dispatched directly by us
- Students are required to submit proof of affiliation with their respective institutes.
- To subscribe and renew the orders, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to amend/change access and subscription policies rests with BEST Journals and the decision made by Editorial Team is final.
- All content in this Site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information (collectively, the "Content") is the property of BEST Journals and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- You may print or download content from the site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from BEST Journals.
- You agree that you will not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs or devices to: (i) continuously and automatically search or index any content, unless authorized by us; (ii) harvest personal information from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the site. If this site contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honor them. Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any content should be directed to BEST Journals.
- You may not use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. BEST Journals may at any time exercise editorial control over the content of any information or material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services.
- Sustenance of Editorial Board membership depends on member's active involvement and their frequency & quality of contributions. Members are expected to publish atleast 6 - 8 papers in a year in our journals either directly , or thru their students, colleagues or thru any other research, teaching faculty / friends.
- Our Editorial Team is empowered to change / modify the editorial board memberships without any intimation, if the board members' contributions are not satisfactory in a defined period.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
|Neither BEST Journals, its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Content or other materials on the Site; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any Content, product or service provided on or accessible from the Site.
This site and all content, products and services included in or accessible from this site are provided "as is" and without warranties or representations of any kind (express, implied and statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title and noninfringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which BEST Journals disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the site is at your sole risk.
Neither BEST Journals nor any of its affiliates or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury, caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering information through the site. In no event will BEST Journals, its affiliates or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information. BEST Journals and its affiliates and licensors shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages) even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The accountability of the research matter articulated in this journal is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the research papers/articles in this journal does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. The publisher/editor of the journal is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.
BEST Journals makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the "Content") contained in our publications. However, BEST Journals, our agents (including the editor, any member of the editorial team or editorial board, and any guest editors), and our licensors, make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Content. Any opinions and views expressed in this publication are the opinions and views of the authors, and are not the views of or endorsed by BEST Journals. The accuracy of the Content should not be relied upon and should be independently verified with primary sources of information. BEST Journals shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to, or arising out of the use of the Content.
BEST Journals neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any products, goods or services offered by outside vendors through our services or advertised on our system.
|BEST Journals aims to keep the site available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. BEST Journals shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
|You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold BEST Journals, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from your use of the site or content.
|Governing Law and Venue
|These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of India, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts, consumer forums and any other legal forums located in Chennai, India.
- Article processing charge: For Indian Authors, the article processing charge would be Rs. 1750 for upto 2 authors. For every additional author, it would cost Rs 500 extra. For Foreign Authors, the article processing charge would be USD 60 for upto 2 authors. For every additional author, it would cost USD 10 extra.
- Rates are inclusive of postal charges and online access.
- Online subscription / access is completely free
- Once the order is processed, money shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subscription rates of all journals are subject to change without prior notice. Any subscription order made post the rate changes, requires a payment of the new prices